Interlaw ensures professional development is at the forefront of our organization and hosts quarterly network-wide meetings to discuss topical issues and latest legal innovations. Additionally, relations between our strategic partners are further enhanced through regular workshops, receptions, professional congresses and informal 'meet ups'.
INTERLAW LIVE: The Legal Knowledge To Survive and Thrive in a Transformed Automotive Sector
Automotive sector specialists from global legal experts Interlaw invite you to an Interlaw webinar, discussing the “need-to-know” legal and business transformation issues of the automotive sector that will make or break automotive companies in 2020 and beyond.
In this webinar, automotive legal experts from across Europe will give insight and take questions on the changes in the industry that are increasing risk for automotive manufacturers and suppliers, and creating new problems for general and in-house counsel. From meeting CO2 emissions targets to the rise of the connected vehicle, there are multiple opportunities for those in the sector to adapt to the future and thrive, but how can this be balanced with costs, competition, distribution and legislation?
Join us on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 12.00pm (Central European Time) with speakers from Interlaw partner firms Binder Grösswang in Austria, De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani in Italy and UGGC Avocats in France who will deliver insight and discuss topics including:
- How are EU-legislation and state incentives affecting the rise of electric cars and how can businesses take advantage?
- What are the consequences of these evolutions on distribution and service agreements in the automotive sector?
- Distributing sales through the internet is proving increasingly popular, how can manufacturers make the most of this opportunity?
- How can access to data be guaranteed in order to facilitate the presence of new operators in the after sales services sector?
- There has been an explosion in R&D projects to create the next major clean technology, but where are the opportunities?
- What impact will new powertrain technology have?
- How can manufacturers take advantage of the opportunities with connected vehicles as part of the Internet of Things?
- What should manufacturers be wary of when creating connected vehicles?
To register, please click here to go the webinar registration page.
|Hosts||Binder Grösswang | De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani | UGGC Avocats|
|Dates||Mar 10, 2020|