This policy explains what cookies are and explains how, as well as why, they may be stored on and accessed from your computer or device when you use the Website or any of the Resources.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or part of the Website or the Resources.
- For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. They also enable us to see how users use the Website. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
This cookie is essential for the Website to operate. It allows us to remember your details during your current visit to the Website.
- Google Analytics: This cookie is used to track usage of the Website.
cookieconsent_status: This cookie stores the information on whether or not the disclaimer was dismissed. It does not hold any personal data.
How to contact us