Fortune Manning has developed into a sophisticated law firm and is as at home in providing specialized commercial advice to national and international corporates, as it is in providing personal legal services to its longstanding private clients, family trusts and small business owners.
For clients new to New Zealand or doing business in New Zealand from abroad, Fortune Manning offers a full range of commercial advice addressing all of their needs including:
• Corporations law and corporate structures;
• Rules of foreign investment, land/share ownership, mergers and acquisitions;
• Commercial law and resolution of commercial disputes – contract, tort, consumer law;
• Intellectual property law – trade marks, copyrights, and patents;
• Employment law – preparing of agreements, negotiations, and dispute resolution; and
• Immigration law.
Fortune Manning is also able to offer individuals advice on personal or family related issues in New Zealand including:
• Sale and purchase of property;
• Asset planning/family trust advice;
• Matrimonial property issues (or issues with de facto relationships);
• Will/estate disputes – testamentary promises disputes.
In addition to the above services, Fortune Manning offers specialist expertise in the insurance, financial services, transport and property sectors.
Main Practice AreasArbitration and Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
Business, Commercial and Corporate Law
Employment & Labor
Land Use and Real Property
Mergers and Acquisitions
Trusts and Estates